Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sadly, no Barbara Crampton... but...



I am constantly amazed at the little gems that are stashed all over the interwebs. I found one tonight called "Deanimator" based on Lovecraft story "The Strange Case of Herbert West" (aka the "hero" in the movie Reanimator)

Skinny little Herbert has nothing between him and a horde of undead but his trusty six-shooter - which seems like it always need reloading. It also features some very nice animation. Pro-Tip: Use your mouse cursor to select the zombies rather than just "aiming" and shooting at the zombies.

It's very simple, very moody and very effective.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That got pretty terrifying toward the end there. I only made it to level 10.

I like how matter-of-factly the game handles your death heh.

Scott Rogers said...

I agree. How quickly and immediately the zombies take you out adds to the creepiness!