Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thanks for a great 2011!

Hey everyone! Here I am!

I just wanted to thank everyone who bought, read, supported, promoted and illegally downloaded
"Level Up! The Guide to Great Video Game Design" in 2011.

I especially want to thank everyone who posted or e-mail me this year. Thanks for letting know that you are using "Level Up!" as a teaching tool. Your online and Amazon.com reviews were really appeciated (you did write a review, right?) And those letters saying "thanks" really made my year! I'm so happy to have such awesome fans and I can't wait to play your games!

My 2012 new year's resolution? Post much more frequently of course but I'll have plenty of reasons to do so because I am almost done writing the NEXT BOOK - which I can't wait to tell you all about... but first I have to draw over 250 illustrations!

So have a very happy new year, I wish you all of the best in 2012 and I'll see you on the Design Lair real soon!

Best,
Scott

No comments: