Monday, March 21, 2011

Nerds! at Wondercon!



I love attending Wondercon - it's big comic book convention that's not as crazy as SDCC but still pulls in lots of great guests.
Every year I consider giving a talk and this year I decided to put my money where my mouth is. So with the help of a few friends, I present to you:

FRIDAY, APRIL 1

12:30-1:30
Room 104

Nerds! The Secret Origins of Game Designers

Comics. Movies. Games. Did you know that a life of fandom might be perfect training for a career as a video game designer? Learn the secret origins of industry veterans Haden Blackman (Star Wars: the Force Unleashed 1 & 2, Batwoman), Tim Longo (Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter, Star Wars: Dark Forces), Jason Weesner (Tomb Raider: Legend, Vectorman), and Scott Rogers (God of War, Level Up! The Guide to Great Video Game Design) as they share how their love for all things nerdy led to successful careers in video games...and how you can start your own career too!
Wondercon is held in San Francisco at the Moscone Center South. You can get tickets and info here.
See you there!

No comments: