Thursday, July 1, 2010

What? A level designed just for YOU!



So many of you have been asking me just I mean when I say "I will design an unique level just for you?" The answer is: Anything you want! All you need to do is buy a copy of Level Up!, find me at a trade show (like E3 or GDC) or a book signing and decide is:

1) Who is your main character
2) Who is their arch-enemy
3) What is the object of their desire
4) Where does all this action takes place

The fun has already begun! Check out these custom-made levels!:



My lovely wife wanted her level to be Disneyland's Haunted Mansion with a security guard blocking her way to me with an engagement ring. (It's a long story)



Another Level Up! reader wanted his level to be himself at Disneyland with his goal a plate of Mickey Mouse Pancakes. Watch out for that bad-tempered Goofy! (I'm sensing a theme here...)



This Level Up! reader wanted the Flash fighting the Trickster in Central City!

See? Whatever you want! I look forward to designing YOUR level when we meet!

No comments: