Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Batman lands on Little Big Planet!

I love Batman and I love Little Big Planet. So what could be better than the two of them together? Check out images from my latest LBP level:





In what will probably be a mistake - mixing education with entertainment - I try to teach the player about the history of Batman while making them jump past all types of hazards. Fight baddies, collect goodies and drive the Batmobile!

You can play it too on Little Big Planet. Just search for:

The History of Batman Part 1 (1939-1949) PSN: MightyBedbug

Heart it if you like it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks awesome. I would definitely play this if I had a PS3.

Scott Rogers said...

kiwasabi,

LBP is totally worth owning a PS3 for. With the amount of user created content available - you'll be playing that game for a long time!